Begin from your hotel early in the morning. Bring swimwear or shorts to the swimming pool Mason Taro Ubud for cleaning and bathing the elephant activities. Bring your camera and a dry cloth in addition.
This is one of the finest combination sightseeing tours of elephant bathing in Bali. We’re going to proceed our journey to Wash, Bathe, Food, Photo, and Ride the Biggest Animal then combine with Tanah Lot tour, where you will be invited to visit Taman Ayun Royal Family Temple, Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest, and stop at Tanah Lot Temple before back to hotel.
Bali Bathing Elephant trip is always up to date and creates a program, pre-book it to get the slot and trust us as your local partners to spend your holiday in Bali.
Read More »»»
More to follow.
Quick link: Tour time estimation
Pictures of Elephant Bathing Ubud + Tanah Lot Tour
Show All Images »»»
BB-09: Elephant Bathing Ubud + Tanah Lot Tour time estimation:
- 05.30 – Depart from Hotel.
- 07.30 – Arriving at Mason Elephant Park & Lodge Taro Ubud / Registration .
- 07.45 – Elephant washing (scrubbing about 15 minutes) and elephant bathing (around 15 minutes bareback riding 1 participant + 1 mahout into the elephant’s pool)
- 08.15 – Shower and changes your cloth.
- 09.00 – Breakfast (Choice of Continental and American breakfast)
- 10.15 – Elephant Introducing program knowledge
- 10.30 – Elephant Safari Ride for 30 minutes.
- 11.00 – Visiting Museum and Elephant Discovery Information Centre
- 11.30 – Depart from Elephant Safari Park Taro
- 13.30 – Visit Taman Ayun Royal Family Temple
- 15.30 – Visit Alas Kedaton Sanctuary Monkey Forest
- 17.30 – Visit Tanah Lot Sea Temple
- 19.00 – Transfer Back to hotel.
- Child range: 8 – 12 years old (Under 8 years, may join washing or elephant ride package)
- Free Pick up for area: Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up at other location can be arranged with an additional charge, Fee will inform when you making a reservation.
- Payment by Online credit card 3D secure, with 3% additional charge.
Elephant Bathing Ubud + Tanah Lot tour inclusion:
- Private Air-conditioned car/van.
- English speaking driver.
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Ticket for enter Mason Taro Elephant park.
- Washing 15 minutes + bathing 15 minutes + Feed + take photo with own camera with elephant.
- Riding elephant for about 30 minutes.
- Breakfast at Mason Elephant Park
- Lunch at Local restaurant with Indonesian Food.
- Parking fee.
- Free Sarong for enter the Temple.
- Insurance covered during bathing elephant program
Excludes: Drinks, souvenir, gratuities for driver and other personal expenses.
What to Bring?
- Swim wear or short, Extra dry cloth, Modest cloth, Sport shoes or sandals, Hat, sun lotion, insect repellent / mosquito spray, Camera, cash or credit card for souvenir or photo print from Bali bathing elephant activities.
TERM & CONDITIONS – Elephant Bathing Ubud + Tanah Lot tour:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Online Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car.
- Get special discount for group booking.