For those wanting an up close and personal elephant experience, this tour offers entry to the Mason Elephant Park and the wonderful elephant show. Mason Elephant Park Visit does NOT include an elephant ride.
The first thing you notice upon entry to the Mason Elephant Park (formerly Elephant Safari Park), Taro, are the 3.5 hectares of abundant tropical gardens and forest that surrounds our giant herd of elephants. Authentic landscaping using the expertise of horticulturists is an important part of the park lands that is home to the largest herd of elephants kept in any one place in Indonesia. Hand feed the elephants before enjoying lunch, and the wonderful elephant show!
Acclaimed as the World’s Best Elephant Park, facilities of Mason Elephant Park include a full Reception and Information Centre, a comprehensive Museum, with a large collection of elephant memorabilia and the only Mammoth Skeleton in South East Asia.
A 200-seat restaurant over looking the lake, ideal for large groups or wedding, features an international menu, and the park Gift Shop offers an extensive range of elephant-theme products, including elephant paintings, elephant ivory, mammoth ivory, carvings, clothing, souvenirs and jewellery.
Displays of elephant intelligence and their capabilities can be viewed at the Park Arena and elephants can also be seen painting at selected times daily. The internationally acclaimed Elephant Safari Park is not only a sanctuary for this protected and endangered species, but is a total elephant experience that is not duplicated anywhere else in the world.
All the elephants at the park were rescued from deforestation in Central & Southern Sumatra. The park is ideal for all the family and is open 7 days a week.
Elephant Safari Park Visit (Morning & Afternoon)
Pick Up Time:
|Pick Up Area
|Nusa Dua / Jimbaran||07.30 – 08.00 am||12.00 – 12.30 pm|
|Kuta / Seminyak||07.30 – 08.00 am||12.00 – 12.30 pm|
|Sanur||08.00 – 08.30 am||12.30 – 01.00 pm|
|Ubud||08.00 – 08.30 am||01.30 – 02.00 pm|
- 10.00 – Arriving at the Mason Elephant Park, Taro & Registration Process
- 10.15 – Visiting Museum and Elephant Discovery Information Centre
- 10.45 – Feeding the Elephants and Baby Elephants
- 12.00 – Elephant Introducing program knowledge
- 12.15 – Lunch at Taro Restaurant (food only)
- 13.15 – Park Tours
- 14.00 – Depart from Mason Elephant Park Taro
Elephant show time : 10.45, 12,00, 13.45, 15.45
RATE VALID UNTIL 31-MARCH-2021
|PARTICIPANT||PUBLISHED RATE||ONLINE RATE|
|CHILD (5 - 12 years)||IDR 670.000|
|INFANT (1- 4 years)||IDR 295.000|
|FAMILY PACKAGES (2 Adult + 3 Child)||IDR 2.925.000|
|Under 1 years Free without insurance||FREE||FREE|
TOUR PRICE INCLUSIONS:
- Transfer (seat in coach)
- Park Entrance
- Elephant Talent Show
- Hands Feed Elephant
- Gourmet Buffet Lunch (Food Only)
Excludes: Drinks, photo, video, and other personal expenses like souvenir
What to Bring ?
- Hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, walking shoes, light cotton attire, cash or credit card and camera.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Get special discount for group booking
- A Transport surcharge will apply for pick-up place outside of Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud area.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the list price will apply if the tour is cancelled in same day.
- Price valid for ONLINE BOOKING ONLY or DIRECT CALL BY CUSTOMER. NO INTERMEDIARY PERSON.