Let’s join an amazing Ayung Rafting + Elephant Safari Park Visit, Bali’s most popular and exciting tour combination puts you firstly on our famous ‘White Water Rafting’ followed by a visit to the Elephant Safari Park. This combination package will give you unique experience during adventure in Bali.
Morning Ayung Rafting
The action starts when you launch into an 9.6 km river stretch, navigating through 33 class II and III rapids set to a backdrop of wild unspoiled rainforest, towering gorges and magnificent rice paddy terraces. Professionally trained and experienced guides pilot safety-equipped Avon rafts through the best river runs, dramatic drops and spectacular waterfalls to make your Bali rafting ride a fun and awesome experience. End the action packed 2 hour (approx) journey with hot showers, clean towels and changing rooms followed by a hot gourmet buffet feast at our private restaurant the Canopy.
Continue your excitement with a visit to Elephant Safari Park.
Elephant Safari Park Visit
Without a doubt the Elephant Safari Park in Taro is a MUST for visitors to Bali, and is the ONLY complete elephant experience in the world – making it truly unique. Get up close and personal with these incredible animals in a beautiful tropical park setting.
The first thing you notice upon entry to the Elephant Safari Park, Taro, are the 3.5 hectares of abundant tropical gardens and forest that surrounds our giant herd of elephants. Authentic landscaping using the expertise of horticulturists is an important part of the park lands that is home to the largest herd of elephants kept in any one place in Indonesia. Hand feed the elephants before enjoying lunch, and the wonderful elephant show! This tour does NOT include an elephant ride.
REV11: Morning Ayung Rafting + Elephant Safari Park Visit
Pick Up Time:
|Nusa Dua / Jimbaran||: 07.00 – 07.30 am|
|Kuta / Seminyak||: 07.00 – 07.30 am|
|Sanur||: 07.30 – 08.00 am|
|Ubud||: 08.15 – 08.45 am|
- 09.30 – Arriving at the Rafting Starting Point and Registration Process
- 09.40 – Preparation/Outfitting and Briefing from the Guide
- 10.00 – Rafting
- 12.00 – Shower and Changes
- 12.30 – Lunch
- 13.30 – Depart from Bali Adventure Rafting to Elephant Safari Park
- 14.00 – Arriving at the Mason Elephant Park, Taro & Registration Process
- 14.15 – Visiting Museum and Elephant Discovery Information Centre
- 14.45 – Feeding the Elephants and Baby Elephants
- 15.15 – Park Tours
- 15.45 – Elephant Talent Show
- 16.00 – Depart from Mason Elephant Park & Lodge
TOUR PRICE INCLUSIONS:
- Transfers (seat in coach)
- Use of individual locker
- Bath Towel is provided
- Gourmet Buffet Lunch (food only) at the Canopy Restaurant
- Park ENTRANCE to Mason Elephant Park
- Elephant Talent Show
- Hands feeding the Elephants
Excludes: Drinks, photo, video, and other personal expenses like souvenir
What to Bring ?
- Short or swim wear, extra dry cloths, sun lotion, insect repellent, camera and extra cash for extra drinks or souvenir.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Get special discount for group booking
- A Transport surcharge will apply for pick-up place outside of Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud area.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the list price will apply if the tour is cancelled in same day.
- Price valid for ONLINE BOOKING ONLY or DIRECT CALL BY CUSTOMER. NO INTERMEDIARY PERSON.