Elephant Safari Ride tour – The experience of sitting high a top an elephant in a teak wood chair, through the cool jungle of Taro, Ubud, is an experience you’ll never forget. The tour includes air-conditioned hotel transfer, Mason Elephant Park admission, Bali elephant safari ride tour, buffet lunch and insurance all in one complete package.
Don’t miss this great value & exclusive tour.
Without a doubt the Mason Elephant Park in Taro (formerly Elephant Safari Park) is a MUST for visitors to Bali, and is the ONLY complete elephant experience in the world – making it truly unique.
Get up close and personal with these incredible animals in a beautiful tropical park setting with Bali elephant ride. Elephants can be seen immersing themselves in the park lake, in between riding, painting or other simple but amazing activities. Hand feed them, touch them, take photos with them, then learn more about the elephants ancestry and diversity at the parks historical and graphic displays.
Acclaimed as the World’s Best Elephant Park, facilities include a full Reception and Information Centre, a comprehensive Museum, with a large collection of elephant memorabilia and the only Mammoth Skeleton in South East Asia.
A 200-seat restaurant over looking the lake, ideal for large groups or wedding, features an international menu, and the park Gift Shop offers an extensive range of elephant-theme products, including elephant paintings, elephant ivory, mammoth ivory, carvings, clothing, souvenirs and jewellery.
Displays of elephant intelligence and their capabilities can be viewed at the Park Arena and elephants can also be seen painting at selected times daily. The internationally acclaimed Mason Elephant Park is not only a sanctuary for this protected and endangered species, but is a total elephant experience that is not duplicated anywhere else in the world.
All the elephants at the park were rescued from deforestation in Central & Southern Sumatra. The park is ideal for all the family and is open 7 days a week.
Elephant Safari Ride Tour (Morning & Afternoon)
Pick Up Time:
|Pick Up Area
|Nusa Dua / Jimbaran||07.30 – 08.00 am||12.00 – 12.30 pm|
|Kuta / Seminyak||07.30 – 08.00 am||12.00 – 12.30 pm|
|Sanur||08.00 – 08.30 am||12.30 – 01.00 pm|
|Ubud||08.00 – 08.30 am||01.30 – 02.00 pm|
- 10.00 – Arriving at the Mason Elephant Park, Taro & Registration Process
- 10.15 – Feeding the Elephants and Baby Elephants
- 10.30 – Elephant Safari Ride (30 minutes)
- 11.00 – Park Tours
- 12.00 – Elephant Talent Show
- 12.15 – Lunch at Taro Restaurant (food only)
- 13.15 – Visiting Museum and Elephant Discovery Information Centre
- 14.00 – Depart from Mason Elephant Park Taro
Elephant show time : 10.45, 12,00, 13.45, 15.45
RATE VALID UNTIL 31-MARCH-2021
|PARTICIPANT||PUBLISHED RATE||ONLINE RATE|
|CHILD (5 - 12 years)||IDR 775.000|
|INFANT (1- 4 years)||IDR 325.000|
|FAMILY PACKAGES (2 Adult + 3 Child)||IDR 3,400.000|
TOUR PRICE INCLUSIONS:
- Transfer (seat in coach)
- Park Entrance
- Elephant Introducing program knowledge
- Elephant Safari Ride
- Hands Feed Elephant
- Gourmet Buffet Lunch (Food Only)
Excludes: Drinks, photo, video, and other personal expenses like souvenir
What to Bring ?
- Hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, walking shoes, light cotton attire, cash or credit card and camera.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Get special discount for group booking
- A Transport surcharge will apply for pick-up place outside of Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud area.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the list price will apply if the tour is cancelled in same day.
- Price valid for ONLINE BOOKING ONLY or DIRECT CALL BY CUSTOMER. NO INTERMEDIARY PERSON.