Let’s join a great Tropical Trekking + Elephant Safari Ride Tour. The tour begins with a drive through the Gianyar Regency passing the ‘real’ wood carving area of Tegalalang to the starting point in the highlands of Taro, followed by a visit to the Elephant Safari Park with a 35 minute Elephant Safari Ride through the cool forest of Taro. This combination package will give you unique experience during adventure in Bali.
Expert guides details the culture, customs and traditions of Balinese daily life and take you along hidden trails through the jungle where you will come across temples, springs and other natural treasures. Enjoy fruits, spices, coffee and coconut palms along the way through picturesque rice fields and local hamlets before finishing at the exotic Koko Bambu Restaurant and Mason Gourmet Chocolate Factory.
Continue your excitement with elephant safari ride.
Elephant Safari Ride Tour
The experience of sitting high a top an elephant in a teak wood chair, through the cool jungle of Taro, is an experience you’ll never forget. Without a doubt the Elephant Safari Park in Taro is a MUST for visitors to Bali, and is the ONLY complete elephant experience in the world – making it truly unique. Get up close and personal with these incredible animals in a beautiful tropical park setting
JE: Tropical Trekking + Elephant Safari Ride Tour
Pick Up Time:
|Nusa Dua / Jimbaran||: 07.30 – 08.00 am|
|Kuta / Seminyak||: 07.30 – 08.00 am|
|Sanur||: 08.00 – 08.30 am|
|Ubud||: 08.30 – 09.00 am|
- 10.00 – Arriving at the Starting Location and Registration Process
- 10.15 – Trekking Tour
- 12.15 – Arrive at the Elephant Safari Park
- 12.30 – Lunch at Taro Restaurant
- 13.30 – Visiting Museum and Elephant Discovery Information Centre Feeding the Elephants
- 13.45 – Watch Elephant Talent Show
- 14.00 – Elephant Safari Ride
- 14.35 – Feeding the Elephants and Baby Elephants
- 15.00 – Park Tours
- 15.30 – Depart from Mason Elephant Park & Lodge
TOUR PRICE INCLUSIONS:
- Transfers (seat in coach)
- Park ENTRANCE to Mason Elephant Park
- Mineral Water during trekking
- Gourmet Lunch (food only)
- Elephant Safari Ride
- Hands feed the Elephants
Excludes: Drinks, photo, video, and other personal expenses like souvenir
What to Bring ?
- Short wear, extra dry cloths, sun lotion, insect repellent, camera and extra cash for extra drinks or souvenir.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Get special discount for group booking
- A Transport surcharge will apply for pick-up place outside of Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud area.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the list price will apply if the tour is cancelled in same day.
- Price valid for ONLINE BOOKING ONLY or DIRECT CALL BY CUSTOMER. NO INTERMEDIARY PERSON.