Cycle through the local countryside and see the ‘real’ Bali. Enjoy a sumptuous buffet lunch and take an elephant ride through the forest of Taro. Featuring 2.5 hours of vortexes with swirling water, natural ramps and sudden drops, the adrenaline will be surging by the end of this fun trip. This combination package will give you unique experience during adventure in Bali.
Bali Mountain Cycling
Starting in view of Mount Batur volcano at Kintamani, this breathtaking bicycle tour winds down through 25km of lush valleys, through Balinese villages, past century-old temples and rich green rice fields. Expert guides will explain the history of the land, culture, its people and take you on an unforgettable experience that will remain with you long after you leave. Stop to sample a variety of exotic fruits and spice.
Continue your excitement with elephant safari ride at the Elephant Safari Park.
Elephant Safari Ride Tour
The experience of sitting high a top an elephant in a teak wood chair, through the cool jungle of Taro, is an experience you’ll never forget. Without a doubt the Elephant Safari Park in Taro is a MUST for visitors to Bali, and is the ONLY complete elephant experience in the world – making it truly unique. Get up close and personal with these incredible animals in a beautiful tropical park setting.
Afternoon Ayung Rafting
Then, enjoy an afternoon of shooting the Class 2 and 3 rapids of the Ayung River. Bali Adventures is lucky enough to be able to raft the longest rapids on the Ayung River. As Bali’s most reputable rafting operator (with guests including Jean Claude van Damme, David Beckham and Claudia Schiffer, the Ayung Rivers Class 2 and 3 rapids are suitable tor anyone from 5-65 years of age. Featuring 2.5 hours of vortexes with swirling water, natural ramps and sudden drops, the adrenaline will be surging by the end of this fun trip!
CRE0: Bali Mountain Cycling + Elephant Safari Ride + Afternoon Ayung Rafting
Pick Up Time:
|Nusa Dua / Jimbaran||: 07.00 – 07.30 am|
|Kuta / Seminyak||: 07.30 – 08.00 am|
|Sanur||: 07.30 – 08.00 am|
|Ubud||: 08.30 – 09.00 am|
- 09.30 – Arriving at Cycling Starting Point and Registration Process
- 09.45 – Final Checking, Guide demonstrates the safety standard and all instruction
- 10.00 – Cycling Tour
- 12.00 – Arrive at the Elephant Safari Park
- 12.15 – Lunch at Taro Restaurant (food only)
- 13.15 – Elephant Safari Ride
- 13.45 – Elephant Introducing program knowledge
- 14.00 – Visiting Museum and Elephant Discovery Information Centre.
- 14.15 – Depart to Bali Adventure Rafting
- 14.45 – Arriving at the Rafting Starting Point and Registration Process
- 15.00 – Preparation/Outfitting and Briefing from the Guide
- 15.15 – Rafting
- 17.15 – Shower and Changes
- 18.00 – Depart from Bali Adventure Rafting
TOUR PRICE INCLUSIONS:
- Transfers (seat in coach)
- Cycling Safety Equipment
- Park ENTRANCE to Mason Elephant Park
- Mineral Water during cycling
- Gourmet Lunch (food only)
- Hands Feeding the Elephants
- Elephant Introducing program knowledge
- Elephant Safari Ride
- Professional rafting guide
- Rafting Safety Equipment
- Use of individual locker
- Bath Towel and Hot Shower
Excludes: Drinks, photo, video, and other personal expenses like souvenir
What to Bring ?
- Short wear, 2 pair extra dry cloths, sport shoes, rubber shoes or things, sun lotion, insect repellent, camera and extra cash for extra drinks or souvenir.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Get special discount for group booking
- A Transport surcharge will apply for pick-up place outside of Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud area.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the list price will apply if the tour is cancelled in same day.
- Price valid for ONLINE BOOKING ONLY or DIRECT CALL BY CUSTOMER. NO INTERMEDIARY PERSON.