Start at your hotel early in the morning. Take the wear or shorts to the Mason Taro park with its pool for washing and bathing elephants. Take a dry handle and your camera.
This is one of the best combined tours for elephant bathing and sightseeing in Bali. We will proceed our journey after washing, bathing, feeding, photography, breakfast and riding an elephant to our next amazing day out with visiting; Kintamani village for lunch while enjoy the impressive view of Batur Volcano + Lake Batur, then drive down to one of the New famous Waterfall called: CEPUNG Waterall.
Bali Bathing Elephant Tour will continue to be updated and create for our favorite client’s program, book it up front and entrust your vacation with us as your local partner in Bali.
Read More »»»
More to follow.
Quick link: Tour time estimation
Pictures of Taro Bathing Elephant + Cepung Waterfall Tour
Show All Images »»»
BB-08: Taro Bathing Elephant + Cepung Waterfall Tour time estimation:
- 05.30 – Depart from Hotel.
- 07.30 – Arriving at Mason Elephant Park & Lodge Taro Ubud / Registration .
- 07.45 – Elephant washing (scrubbing about 15 minutes) and elephant bathing (around 15 minutes bareback riding 1 participant + 1 mahout into the elephant’s pool)
- 08.15 – Shower and changes your cloth.
- 09.00 – Breakfast (Choice of Continental and American breakfast)
- 10.15 – Elephant Introducing program knowledge
- 10.30 – Elephant Safari Ride for 30 minutes.
- 11.00 – Visiting Museum and Elephant Discovery Information Centre
- 11.30 – Depart from Mason Elephant Safari Park Taro
- 12.30 – Visit Kintamani with Volcano & Lake view while having lunch.
- 15.00 – Visit Cepung Waterfall; Take walk down for about 15-20 minutes and you will be at one of the instagramable Waterfall of CEPUNG, if you want take bath, please bring Swim wear + Towel.
- 17.00 – Transfer back to hotel.
- Child range: 8 – 12 years old (Under 8 years, may join washing or elephant ride package)
- Free Pick up for area: Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up at other location can be arranged with an additional charge, Fee will inform when you making a reservation.
- Payment by Online credit card 3D secure, with 3% additional charge.
Taro Bathing Elephant + Cepung Waterfall tour inclusion:
- Private Air-conditioned car/van.
- English speaking driver.
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Ticket for enter Mason Elephant Park Taro.
- Washing 15 minutes + bathing 15 minutes + Feed + take photo with own camera with elephant.
- Riding elephant for about 30 minutes.
- Breakfast at Mason Elephant Park
- Lunch at Local restaurant with Indonesian Food.
- Parking fee.
- Free Sarong for enter the Temple.
- Insurance covered during bathing elephant program.
Excludes: Drinks, souvenir, gratuities for driver and other personal expenses.
What to Bring?
- Swim wear or short, Extra dry cloth, Modest cloth, Sport shoes or sandals, Hat, sun lotion, insect repellent / mosquito spray, Camera, cash or credit card for souvenir or photo print from Bali bathing elephant activities.
TERM & CONDITIONS – Taro Bathing Elephant + Cepung Waterfall Tour:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Online Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car.
- Get special discount for group booking.