Morning pick up from your hotel with private air conditioned car and headed to Mason Elephant Park & Lodge Ubud, Bali’s only elephant-specific theme park developed to protect the Sumatran elephants from the risk of extinction.
In the Taro elephant park, specialists have carefully intended it to allow elephants from Sumatra to live comfortably in Bali.
Furthermore, animal trainers and guards from Sumatra came to take care of them. The animals live in an setting near their natural habitat, so here you can meet animated elephants who demonstrate their natural behaviour.
Enjoy watching elephants bathe vigorously in the lake as well as acrobatic shows and art exhibitions. Enjoy approaching the elephants, riding on their backs, feeding them, touching them, taking pictures with them!
This tour will combine with visiting Kintamani village to see how beautiful of The Batur Valocano + Lake Batur View while having lunch. Then drive down pass the village and stop at Bali’s spices garden, Visit Sebatu Holly Spring Temple and also visit Tegalalang rice terraces.
Ended at Ubud Center for visiting Ubud Palace and Ubud art market, then transfer back to your hotel.
Read More »»»
More to follow.
Quick link: Tour time estimation
Pictures of Elephant Ride Bali + Volcano Kintamani Tour
Show All Images »»»
ER-01: Elephant Ride Bali + Volcano Kintamani Tour time estimation:
- 07.00 – Depart from Hotel.
Mason Elephant Ride tour itinerary:
- 09.00 – Arrival in the Mason Elephant Park, Taro & Elephant Ride Registration Process
- 09.30 – Elephant ride around Taro Jungle Garden.
- 10.00 – Photo, feeds the elephant.
- 10.15– Elephant Introducing program knowledge.
- 10.30 – Walk around The Park, Se park from The Bridge and Museum Visit.
- 11.30 – Depart from Taro Elephant Park Lodge.
- 12.30 – Visit Kintamani: See Batur Volcano + lake View + Having Lunch with Indonesian Buffer Lunch at Local restaurant.
- 14.00 – Visit – Bali’s Spices garden; taste coffee, see the spices plantations and see how the local make coffee in traditional Way.
- 15.00 – Visit Sebatu Holly Spring Temple; beautiful Temple with Holly Spring + Nice garden + feeds the holly Fish.
- 15.45 – Visit Tegalalang rice terraces with beautiful view if the farmers grow rice paddy
- 16.15 – Visit Ubud center; Walk around Ubud Art market + Ubud Palace
- 17.30 – Transfer back to hotel.
- Child range: 5 – 12 years old
- Free Pick up for area: Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up at other location can be arranged with an additional charge, Fee will inform when you making a reservation.
- Payment by Online credit card 3D secure, with 3% additional charge.
Elephant Ride Bali + Volcano Kintamani tour inclusion:
- Private Air-conditioned car/van.
- English speaking driver.
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Ticket for enter Mason Taro Elephant Park.
- Riding an elephant for about 30 minutes.
- Lunch at Local restaurant with Indonesian Food.
- Parking fee.
- Free Sarong for enter the Temple.
- Insurance covered during elephant ride program
Excludes: Drinks, souvenir, gratuities for driver and other personal expenses.
What to Bring?
- Modest cloth, Sport shoes or sandals, Hat, sun lotion, insect repellent / mosquito spray, Camera, cash or credit card for souvenir or photo print from Bali bathing elephant activities.
TERM & CONDITIONS – Elephant Ride Bali + Volcano Kintamani tour:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Online Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car.
- Get special discount for group booking.