Morning pick-up with private air conditioning car from your hotel to Mason Elephant Park and Ubud Lodge, Bali’s only elephant-specific themes park, which has been designed to prevent the risk of extinction of Sumatran elephants.
Specialists in the Taro Elephant Park are cautious to let elephants from Sumatra stay in Bali comfortably.
In addition, Sumatra’s animal trainers and guards came to take care of them. The animals live in an environment similar to their natural habitat, so that animated elephants can meet here, who show their natural behavior.
Enjoy watching elephants swim intensively in the pool, acrobatic performances and art displays. Love approaching the elephants, riding behind them, feeding, touching them, taking photos!
Read More »»»
Our trip after elephant ride will be continue with some stop such as visit Bali Spices garden; where we will see how the spices grow on soil of Bali, also see how the farmer made coffee with the way in traditional, use fire wood on simple fire stove.
Next stop at the most famous tourism object in Bali Called Kintamani; An amazing view from Kintamani overlooks its tranquil Lake Batur + Mount batur with black color of lava, mountain chain view. Breezing and windy here while enjoy your Buffet lunch at one of the Local restaurant.
Our last but not least will be explore and walk up to the slope of Mounta Agung where the Biggest temple Called BESAKIH Mother Temple are located, We need walk from parking area to reach the path around The Center Temple known as Pura Penataran Agung Besakih with three Lingga for Brahma, Whisnu and Shiwa. This is Hufe complex temple where you can admire how beauty is our island.
Back hotel,. pass the country side and village and do short stop at Bukit Jambul for Bay view, quite nice view if now cloudy.
More to follow.
Quick link: Tour time estimation
Pictures of Elephant Ride Bali + Besakih Mother Temple Tour
Show All Images »»»
ER-02: Elephant Ride Bali + Besakih Mother Temple Tour time estimation:
- 07.00 – Depart from Hotel.
- 09.00 – Arrival in the Mason Elephant Park, Taro & Elephant Ride Registration Process
- 09.30 – Elephant ride around Taro Jungle Garden.
- 10.00 – Photo, feeds the elephant.
- 10.15– Elephant Introducing program knowledge.
- 10.30 – Walk around The Park, Se park from The Bridge and Museum Visit.
- 11.30 – Depart from Taro Elephant Park Lodge.
- 12.00 – Stop at Bali Spices Garden, see how the spices grow in Bali.
- 13.00 – Visit Kintamani: See Batur Volcano + lake View + Having Lunch with Indonesian Buffer Lunch at Local restaurant.
- 15.30 – Visit Besakih: Bali’s Mother Temple as the Biggest Temple in Bali on the slope of Agung Sacred Mountain.
- 17.00 – Transfer back to hotel, pass country side and short stop at Bukit Jambul Bay View.
- Child range: 5 – 12 years old
- Free Pick up for area: Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up at other location can be arranged with an additional charge, Fee will inform when you making a reservation.
- Payment by Online credit card 3D secure, with 3% additional charge.
Elephant Ride Bali + Besakih Mother Temple tour inclusion:
- Private Air-conditioned car/van.
- English speaking driver.
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Ticket for enter Mason Taro Elephant Park.
- Riding an elephant for about 30 minutes.
- Lunch at Local restaurant with Indonesian Food.
- Parking fee.
- Free Sarong for enter the Temple.
- Insurance covered during elephant ride program
Excludes: Drinks, souvenir, gratuities for driver and other personal expenses.
What to Bring?
- Modest cloth, Sport shoes or sandals, Hat, sun lotion, insect repellent / mosquito spray, Camera, cash or credit card for souvenir or photo print from Bali bathing elephant activities.
TERM & CONDITIONS – Elephant Ride Bali + Besakih Mother Temple tour:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Online Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car.
- Get special discount for group booking.